How worried should I be? pee UTI help Ask MetaFilter
Cranberry juice is frequently promoted as a health product which is said to ward off urinary tract infections. And pomegranate juice has been linked to resistance to prostate cancer and heart disease.... Then sponge with lemon juice or rub a lemon slice over the stain. Flush with water. Blot as much excess liquid as possible and allow to dry. If any trace of stain still exists, presoak (the method of soaking in the washer or in a sink or tub before washing) in a solution of 1 quart warm water, 1/2 teaspoon liquid dishwashing or laundry detergent, and 1 tablespoon white vinegar for 15 minutes
How to Make Homemade Cranberry Juice & Why You Should
Treat yourself, or make this shirt the perfect gift on birthdays, anniversaries, retirement, or for no reason at all Machine wash cold inside out with like colors, tumble dry low for easy care IMPORTED... 24/11/2011 · If the shirt is white you can try a little hydrogen peroxide and chlorine bleach. And/or apply a little lemon juice to the stain (not a good idea on silks, or other delicate fabrics). Let us know if you get the stain out and what worked.
Cranberry Juice Gifts on Zazzle
A natural way to remove stains :) I've only removed food/drink stains with this. You can also sun dry your clothes to help remove stains. The sun is a great nat how to leave a voicemail without calling verizon (Cranberry juice helps keep the bacteria down but, in my experience, once your bladder and urethra are irritated, it just makes the burning worse.) posted by weebil at 7:08 PM on November 5, 2008 Addendum to the cranberry recs -- blueberries may have some of the same active ingredients.
Will Cranberry Juice Clean Out Thc From My System? Blurtit
Homemade Cranberry Juice: Stovetop Version It’s so easy to make your own cranberry juice — without any fancy equipment! I currently use my high-speed blender for the job, but for years I used simply a pot on the stove or my regular blender. how to find cogeco router ip address 31/12/2006 · Best Answer: Soak it over night in a solution of oxyclean and cold water. If the stain doesn't come completely out use a bleach pen before you wash it. Don't use hot water and don't put it in the dryer until the stain is completely out or you will set the stain and it wil never come out.
How long can it take?
How to take away plum juice stain on a shirt Answers.com
- how to remove cranberry juice stain from white T-shirt
- I LOVE CRANBERRY JUICE White T-Shirt cafepress.com
- Cranberry Sauce Disas... Mishap problem oversweet
- Cranberry Juice Gifts on Zazzle
How To Get Cranberry Juice Out Of White Shirt
How To Quickly Get Rid Of Fat Around Belly Best Cranberry Juice For Thc Detox Detox Island Green Smoothie Nutritional Info Book 10 Day Detox Diet 30 Day Natural Tea Detox Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Diabetes How To Quickly Get Rid Of Fat Around Belly Raw Vegan Detox Diet Plan We all know that dieting can be described quite ways, however, easy
- 30/08/2013 · This is a demonstration of the Stretch and Fresh being tested on a Freshly Cleaned and Pressed white shirt right out of the Dry Cleaners. I dumped Eggs with the shells, Relish and Cranberry Juice
- 2/05/2008 · Best Answer: These only work on washable fabrics (linen is a washable fabric): An old tried and true method that works with a lot of stains is to pour boiling water over the stain. Since it's already been dry cleaned (steamed into the garment and some unknown stain remover applied) it …
- Depends on the stain! I washed my son's blue tshirt a million times trying to get a chocolate stain out of it and finally tried hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol!
- Made the cranberry sauce tonight using the America's Test Kitchen recipe: 1 cup sugar, 3/4 cup water, pinch of salt, 12oz cranberries. Simmered and stirred for about 10-15 minutes, added 2 tbs orange juice and some orange zest.