Wieliczka Salt Mine tripadvisor.com
The “Wieliczka” Salt Mine is located 10 km from the centre of Krakow. It is located in the vicinity of the E40 route and may be accessed in a few convenient ways.... There are 5 ways to get from Krakow to Wieliczka Salt Mine by train, taxi, car, rideshare or towncar. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow 2019
Re: Best way to get to Wieliczka Salt Mine and back 14 Apr. 2018, 2:40 am Or catch Bus 304 from outside the Salt Mine , which brings you into city centre at Krakow Glowny (main train station; via the International Congress Centre) for 5 zloty, every 10 to 20 min.... Wieliczka Salt Mine (known in Polish as "Kopalnia soli Wieliczka", but very often referred to as Krakow's Salt Mine) is a mine dating back to the 13th century in the town of Wielczka that produced table salt.
KrakÃ³w to Wieliczka Salt Mine 5 ways to travel via train
The easiest way to get to the salt mines is by train. Leaving from the main train station in Krakow every half an hour, the train takes about 20-30 minutes and costs less than $1. Another easy option is to take the 304 bus from the city center for just over $1. how to leave blank line in rmarkdown The Wieliczka Salt Mines is one of the most widely known tourist attractions in Poland. Among the many attractions in the site are carvings going back hundreds of years. Other highlights include the underground lake and the chapel.
KrakÃ³w Poland Wieliczka Salt Mine. LUX LIFE LONDON
Krakow Poland Wieliczka bus trip cheap How to tour Wieliczka salt mines for a fraction of the price If you are on a limited budget while in Krakow and would like to see the salt mine in Wieliczka, do not just get any tour that someone is trying to sell to you. how to get text from a pic Get out of Krakow for the day on this half-day guided tour of the amazing Wieliczka salt mines. Learn about the history of the salt mines from your guide and the many complex and beautiful salt sculptures. The tour starts with a descent down the stairs to the depth of 64 meters. Visitors are led through a number of chambers and shown underground lakes, shrines and salt monuments.
How long can it take?
Wieliczka Salt Mine in Krakow â€“ Poland â€“ Tourist Spots
- How to get to Wieliczka Salt Mine by bus krakowcard.com
- Wieliczka Salt Mine in Krakow myguidekrakow.com
- Wieliczka Salt Mine â€” Krakow Tours
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Krakow Tickets & Tours Book Now
Wieliczka Salt Mine How To Get There From Krakow
There are 5 ways to get from Krakow to Wieliczka Salt Mine by train, taxi, car, rideshare or towncar. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
- 12/09/2018 · Wieliczka Salt Mine - good decision! You’ve made a good decision. Visiting this place should be obligatory for every Krakow tourist! Why so? Wieliczka Salt Mine is a marvellous underground world of natural and industrial importance, inscribed to UNESCO List …
- The Wieliczka Salt Mine is a very unique tourist attraction that’s a short drive from Krakow. Opened during the 13th century, this mine is no longer a commercial mine; however, it’s more like a museum of sorts, hundreds of feet below ground.
- Krakow’s Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, attracts a million visitors each year to marvel at its amazing carvings and statues made of salt, and its underground museum and chapels.
- 9/04/2008 · Re: Getting to the Salt Mines From Krakow on Public Transport Apr 13, 2008, 1:32 PM Its open until 7.30pm in May so you should have enough time to make it to the hotel and make your way there whether by bus or train.