Is My Female Swordtail Fish Is Pregnant? My Aquarium Club
10/04/2009 · When my mum went to get 2 more fish to replace 2 that died, she got a male and female Swordtail fish. That was 2 months ago. The lady in the shop said that the female was pregnant but wasn't sure when she was due to give birth.... I have a problem that my male swordtail tries to mate with my ryukin goldfish, when I have two female swordtails, one being pregnant upon purchase, but no fry were alive when I noticed she had them , I have plants but I looked and there were none left.
How can I tell if my swordtail is gonna give birth
26/01/2009 · If your swordtail is pregnant you would be able to tell. As she gets ready to drop the fry her belly will start to square off and she will look HUGE.... If you have been keeping aquarium fish for more than the past two days or so, chances are good that you have kept guppies. One of my first encounters with tropical fish was a container of guppies that my friend’s mother – we knew her as Mrs. O – kept on the sun porch of their house down the street from me in Cincinnati, Ohio.
My swordtail had 9 fry once and I couldn’t tell she was even pregnant. I just thought she looked bigger then the male and I put her in a breeder box to read about them and examine her.. within 5 hours she had babies! So, I want to make sure I can catch it the next time!She is a dark orange/red. Thanks for the help! how to get good at league fast Given the option between a Swordtail illustrated much larger, say, on a TV screen with its sword edited out, and a smaller male with sword intact, a female will usually opt for the larger fish. Yet, given two fish of same body size and differing swords, the larger sword will always be more attractive.
Swordtail Fish Xiphophorus hellerii Green Swordtail
My swordtail had 9 fry once and I couldn’t tell she was even pregnant. I just thought she looked bigger then the male and I put her in a breeder box to read about them and examine her.. within 5 hours she had babies! So, I want to make sure I can catch it the next time!She is a dark orange/red. Thanks for the help! how to fish emergers in the film You can tell if our female swordtail is pregnant by the shape of her stomach, and by the dark gravid spot your female will get when she is about halfway through her pregnancy. … About two days before she gives birth, her stomach will start to look almost squarish, and that is when you know …
How long can it take?
The Swordtail Fish Caring and breeding in aquariums
- My Swordtail is pregnant. What should I do? Yahoo Answers
- Is my Swordtail Pregnant Tropical Fish Keeping
- Is My Swordtail Pregnant? Aquarium Forum
- maternity outfit 64 parasta kuvaa Pinterestissä
How To Tell If My Swordtail Fish Is Pregnant
13/10/2012 · My swordtail has been pregnant for about 3 weeks and from yesterday I found her always sitting at the bottom of my tank or hiding in the shadow of the power filter.
- 13/07/2004 · Hi, i have wondering if one of my female swordtails are pregnant she is fatter than the two other swordtails in there and i also, if at all possible, would...
- I know my swordtail is pregnant, how soon until she drops fry? I am not 100% and my research isn't coming up with anything. I do have a breeder separater to keep the fry in. I am not 100% and my research isn't coming up with anything.
- Small, shy fish that are deliberate feeders such as small gobies, mandarins or dragonets, and fire fish are best. Avoid aggressive, territorial fish and fast-moving fish that will outcompete the pipefish at feeding time. Seahorse-safe soft corals are fine but avoid …
- 16/07/2006 · I keep guppies and swordtails and many times i have watched them give birth during the day, usually the afternoon. It is very difficult to tell when individual females are going to birth unless you know their birthing history as some will be fatter than others at birth. Also females that are storing alot of unfertilised eggs can be fat but not be about to drop. My advice is to watch the gravid