*Spoilers* How to Keep Everyone Alive during the Suicide
Walkthrough - Stop the Collectors - Finale: Part 1 Main quests Mass Effect 2 Guide. 0. Post Comment . 2. 3. Next Main quests Collector Base: Infiltration Prev Main quests Preparations for the final battle. Description: After you've confirmed that you want to use the relay you'll find out that the preparations for the flight will take about two hours and if you've started a romance with one... Buy armor, shields, and weapon upgrades for your ship. Have Garrus or Miranda lead the other force both times, Tali or Legion go through the vent and Samara or Jack (with upgrades) is you're Biotic.
Collector Base The Long Walk / Campaign Missions / Mass
Collector base: A character interested in unlocking a paragon ending should destroy the base. A character interested in unlocking a renegade ending should leave the base intact.... Obtaining the Mass Effect 2 crew survival achievement 'No One Left Behind' can be very difficult if you don't understand exactly what you need to do to keep everyone alive. Aside from having everyone's loyalty you also need specific ship upgrades and to give the right orders during the suicide mission in order to survive it.
Poll SPOILERS In Mass Effect 2 did you destroy or keep
19/02/2010 · ok here's what the mass effect 2 wiki says: Collector Base: Infiltration A Specialist Technician is required to infiltrate via the station's vents in order to … injustice 2 how to get set pieces As Miranda is not loyal, She will need to hold the line (taking her to battle will lead to her death), this will keep your average holding the line above 2. So you should have everyone survive. So you should have everyone survive.
Mass Effect 2 Suicide Mission Cutscenes YouTube
Huge spoilers ahead for Mass Effect 2: So I've beaten 2 many times before with the best ending, in which all 12 squadmates survive and are loyal. how to keep your eyes from wrinkling from makeup 26/01/2010 · List of Situations: 1.) Vents - Legion/Tali Squad Leader on the Normandy - Miranda/Garrus/Jacob 2.) Shields - Jack/Samara Squad Leader on the Collector Base - Same leader choice on the first one
How long can it take?
Poll ME2 repercussions Do I destroy or keep the
- Mass Effect 2 Suicide Mission PhcityonWeb
- Mass Effect 2 Suicide Mission Cutscenes YouTube
- What effect does the ending of Mass Effect 2 have on Mass
- Mass Effect 2 Ending Discussion. (Ya Spoilers) Giant Bomb
Mass Effect 2 Collector Base How To Keep Everyone Alive
* Selecting the correct squad members for the Collector base. - I generally use Tali on ventilation, Miranda on 1st Squad Leader, Samara on Shield, Garrus/Miranda on 2nd Squad Leader, Mordin/Jacob on Escort, and my final team has varied (usually Mordin, Miranda, Jack, Kasumi, or Tali).
- The result of what happens to the Collector Base in ME2 affects which piece of the remains of the Human-Reaper you get as a War Asset. In the case of saving the Collector Base, you get Reaper Brain as a War Asset. Where as for destroying the Collector Base, you get Reaper Heart as a War Asset.
- 14/05/2011 · The Illusive man spent enormous resources to save Shepards life. Gave Shepard a ship and a crew and free hands to go about saving the world and he only ever asked for one thing in return.
- Buy armor, shields, and weapon upgrades for your ship. Have Garrus or Miranda lead the other force both times, Tali or Legion go through the vent and Samara or Jack (with upgrades) is you're Biotic.
- -Took Legion's adivce and Kept the Collector Base for Illusive Man -Everyone survived. -Informed Illusive Man there will be consequences if he abuses Collector Tech Now it may seem at first glance giving the Collector base to Cerberus is a bad idea.